Double Circuit And Multi-key Embossed Tactile Membrane Switch
1) Light weight
2) Mlutiple keys
3) Custom design
4) small volume
5) long service life
6) Dampproof, dustproof
7) durable, seismic, lead wire resistance around thefracture well
8) Vacuum molding touch type key, switching type connector,
Products are widely used in communication, industrial control,
household appliances, GPS, children's kid-learning, electronic reading
machine, various game machines, Instruments and Apparatuses,
attendance machine, Electronic scale, medical equipment, electronic tools equipment,
automatic sewing machine, Embroidery Machine, Machine Maintenance equipment, computer
keyboard and electronic calculators and etc.
Remote control, control board for home appliances, medical
equipment , auto, computer and cell phone, etc
1. Wire lead resistance
2. Rated current
25-100mA, 0-30V DC
3. Operating temperature
-40 to 70°C
4. Rated voltage
5. Operating humidity
at 40°C, <98% RH
6. Insulation resistance
<100mΩ, 250V DC
7. Dome spring back time
8. Switch travel
flat type 0.05-0.3mm
9. Base material voltage withstand
10. Product Name
1. Beautiful appearance,rich and bright in color,design can be
arbitrary,the products can fully reflect the individual style of
the product itself and designer.
2. Panel can wash,good protection of durable color,characters,logos
and other panel contents without injury.
3. Small size,light weight ,thin thickness,good tactility,abrasion
resistant,installation and connection convenience.
4. Moisture-proof,dust-proof,waterproof,anti-oil,anti-corrosion and
erosion of harmful gases proof,acid and alkali proof,quakeproof.
5. Low cost,high lifespan,variable membrane switch's design.
6. Easy to operate,intuitive,safe and reliable,In-house 100%
functionally tested,components are guaranteed without any
7. Customized specification is available and keys can make
Customize Membrane Switch
FLEXKYS provides the service of customizing various membrane
switch, such as intergrading components into complex, custom
user-interface assemblies.We can mount
your switch panel to a rigidbacker, housing, casing, or to
additional printed circuit board assemblies.
We will do what we can to help you.
We manufacture complete line of membrane switches, our experienced
design team are ready to work with you to design membrane switches
to meet your unique needs of your project.